Terms and conditions
Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC may collect from you both identifying and non-identifying personal information through our websites or other manner.
Information provided by you. Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC may require that you provide certain information to use the services on our site. You may always decline to give any personal information requested by Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC, but without the presentation of such information, Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC may not be able to provide services to you.
Cookies. When you visit the various Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC websites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our websites. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while visiting the various Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC websites if you have enabled cookies.
IP Address. The various Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC websites automatically collect your IP address, access times, and the referring website address for identification purposes.
Personal Information. This website does not collect, save or store any personal information from visitors that simply browse this website, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us. We do not collect personal information without your knowledge or consent.
Embedded Advertisements. Advertisements displayed on Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC web sites may be delivered via an advertising management service. When you view a web page on our web site that contains advertising provided one of our advertising management services, the advertising service company may place a cookie on or retrieve a cookie from your computer if you have enabled cookies.
User Communications. Users of the various Go Deeper, Get Lighter websites may from time to time contact Path To Growth with inquiries or requests. Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC will retain these communications in order to process and respond to these inquiries and requests.
Disclosure of Information
Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC may disclose your information: (1) in response to a subpoena, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies; (2) to defend against legal claims; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud or wrongdoing; (4) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our company, users, employees or others; (5) to enforce our website terms; (6) in the event of a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, or consolidation; or (7) as otherwise required by law.
Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC reserves the right to share non-personally identifiable information and aggregated data (e.g., anonymous usage data, platform types, referring/exit URLs, etc.) with third parties.
The previous paragraphs notwithstanding, Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC will not disclose your information, and uses all of the information collected solely for analytical purposes connected to the operation of the website.
Protection of Your Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Access to your personal information is restricted to Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC employees, contractors, and agents, for whom the information is necessary to maintain and improve our services.
Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Children Accessing Our Web Site Or Products
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and our products and website are not intended for the use of such children. Should it be revealed to us that we have inadvertently collected information from children under the age of 13, then we will take reasonable measures to eliminate such data from our servers.
Additionally, if you have any concerns about security on the various Go Deeper, Get Lighter LLC websites, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- To be eligible to browse the Sites and use the Services, the User must be at least 18 years of age.
- The User must provide information that is truthful to the best of the User’s knowledge and in the event any such information changes, the User shall notify the Company of any such change within a reasonable amount of time.
- The User may not through the Sites use false identities, impersonate any other person, or use a username and password that the User is not authorized to use.
- GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
- The Company grants the User a limited license to access and make personal use of the Sites and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it (or any portion thereof) except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- The User agrees not to use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites. The User will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Sites’s infrastructure. The User agrees not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Sites without the prior express consent from an authorized Company representative, unless such use is by a search engine employed to direct Internet users to the Sites.
- The Sites or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. The User may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company or its associates without express written consent. The User may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden” text utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. The User is granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Sites so long as the link does not portray the Company, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- NO MEDICAL ADVICE. Any content on the Sites, including (but not limited to) content included in the membership area such as guided meditations and virtual workshops is solely for informational purposes. Such content is not intended to serve as professional or medical advice of any kind and all visitors to the Sites should seek the advice of a medical professional and use such content simply as a supplement to such professional guidance. No information presented on this site should be construed as medical advice, nor should it be construed as a sufficient substitute for medical advice.
- NO PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP. By using the content on the Sites and engaging in any of the various services, no professional relationship is created between the User and the Company Keri Nola or Lloyd Burnett. The Sites and the Services are simply intended to be supplemental in nature to medical, mental health and/or nutritional service and each User should engage in one-on-one personal consultations with a licensed health professional if such a relationship is intended to be created by the User.
- MEMBERSHIP. Users may gain access to the exclusive content contained on the Sites by signing up for an annual membership, the price of which is located on the membership page. Memberships are offered in yearly increments.
- USER ACCOUNT. The User may register to the Sites with an account in order to make use of certain functions and/or the Services (the “User Account”). The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that the User designates during the registration process, and the User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the User Account. The User agrees to: (i) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User Account or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that the User exits from the User Account at the end of each session. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure to comply with this provision. The User should use particular caution when accessing the User Account from a public or shared computer to ensure that others are not able to view or record the User Account’s username and password and/or other personal information. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend any User’s User Account and/or access to the Sites and the Services if the Company determines (in its sole discretion) that any such User has violated this Agreement.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either party. If the User is dissatisfied with the Services or any of the terms and conditions contained herein, the sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the User Account. The User may cancel the User Account and participation in the Services at any time by logging into their account and clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement to the contrary, the Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate the User Account, and discontinue the User’s participation in the Services. Reasons for the Company’s determination to so terminate or discontinue the User’s Account or participation as provided for above, include, but are not limited to, if the Company believes that the User has violated this Agreement or other policies or guidelines of the Services or that of any other party, or if the Company believes that the User’s conduct may be harmful to other consumers, advertisers or licensees who participate in or facilitate the Services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Sites holds certain content, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, that is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights belonging to Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon the User.
To notify the Company of any copyright-infringing content, please contact us at email@example.com
- COMMUNICATIONS. The Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute any and all communication conducted with Company through the Sites including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like (the “Communications”). The User shall have no right of confidentiality in the Communications and the Company shall have no obligation to protect the Communications from disclosure. The Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in the Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITES, ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY PARTY’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES; (B) ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITES; (C) ANY DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY DATA OR ANY TRANSMISSION OF DATA; (D) ANY CONTENT OR DATA TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED (OR NOT TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED) BY/FROM ANY PARTY; AND/OR (E) ANY CONTENT OR DATA FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, OR THE SERVICES; WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USE OF THIS SITES AND ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THAT THE SITES, OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET THE USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (C) THAT THE SITES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ACCESSIBLE OR ERROR-FREE; AND/OR (D) THAT ANY INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SITES, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, TIMELY OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER FORMS OF DESTRUCTIVE CODE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE USER FROM THE COMPANY, WHETHER IN ORAL, WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC FORM, RELATING TO THE USER’S USE OF THIS SITES, THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company, along with its directors, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person or entity, arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement and/or any breach or threatened breach by the User; (ii) the User’s use of the Sites or any service offered by the Company; (iii) any unacceptable, unlawful, or objectionable use of the Sites or any service offered to the User by the Company; or (iv) any negligent or willful misconduct by the User; or (v) violation of any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights) through the User’s use of the Sites or the Services.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. The Sites may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to certain products or services offered by the Company. The Company shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor any order affected by such inaccuracies. The Company reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to any information contained on the Sites, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The Sites may contain information about products and services offered by the Company, not all of which are available in every location. Any reference to a Company product or service on the Sites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in the User’s location.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS. There are links on the Sites that lead to third party sites, including those of advertisers. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THOSE SITES OR THE COOKIES THOSE SITES USE. IN ADDITION, BECAUSE THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES, AND DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH SITES OR RESOURCES.
- MODIFICATION. The Company has the right at any time or from time to time to modify or amend this Agreement. Should the Company choose to modify this Agreement the Sites will display such changes, which will be User’s only notification of any such change. Any use of the Sites or the Services by User after such notification shall constitute User’s acceptance of the modified or amended terms. No modification to this Agreement made by User shall be binding upon the Company.
- FORCE MAJEURE. In the event that either Party is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement or to enjoy any of its benefits because of natural disaster, terrorism, fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, the elements, strike, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, acts of God, acts or omissions of carriers or suppliers, acts of regulatory or governmental agencies, actions or decrees of governmental bodies or communication line failure not the fault of the affected Party or other causes beyond such Party’s reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) the Party who has been so affected shall immediately give notice to the other Party and shall do everything possible to resume performance. Upon receipt of such notice, all obligations under this Agreement shall be immediately suspended. If the period of nonperformance exceeds seven (7) days from the receipt of notice of the Force Majeure Event, the Party whose ability to perform has not been so affected may by giving written notice immediately terminate this Agreement.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been contained herein.
- VENUE. This Agreement and the interpretation of the terms herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. The User irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Seminole County, Florida. Except for a misuse or infringement of the Company’s intellectual property, any and all disputes, controversies and claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or concerning the respective rights or obligations of the Parties hereto shall be settled and determined by arbitration before a panel of one (1) arbitrator pursuant to the Commercial Rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and an order of enforcement. The Parties agree that the arbitrators shall have the power to award damages, injunctive relief and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses to any party in such arbitration.